Saturday, December 6, 2008

Benadryl Buzz

Something at work has me sneezing my head off. This gorgeous resident brought me Benadryl and dinner, but I think I waited too late to eate because I'm so sleepy I can hardly keep my eyes open.

I'm sittin at the front desk, mough hanging open trynna breathe, staring into space like an idiot. I'm waiting for J to show up (prissy ass dude is at home picking out his game day couture, lol).

Back to dinner. . . .
Tater cooked fried pork chops, corn, and mashed potatoes (even welled my corn into my potatoes the way I like!!!). It's hella good. I'm trying to sneak bites and pretend to work and be professional at the same time.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO. . . .
Lately I've noticed that things are just moving and changing for me, and I can't honestly take full credit for it. Maybe it's because J's in my life. Maybe it's because I deserve it. It apparently is just my time. My real estate career looks to be picking up. Meeting Titans and networking w/folks in the building helps, treMENdously. I hope to affiliate with a new company within the next 2 weeks. I hate to leave my current broker, but at the end of the day, I gotta make that money.

J's here!!!

. . .

No comments: